By registering for courses, each student accepts responsibility for payment of all tuition and fees due to the college. You may pay your tuition and fees by choosing one of the following options:
1) Make a one-time, immediate payment with a credit card, debit card or e-check.
Simply log into your myOTC, select Student Accounts, then select Payment Options. Then select Make a Payment.
A student can also authorize others to make payments on their behalf by using the Add an Authorized Party link.
Student Account Services staff are available to assist you with making your payment.
2) Sign up for My Payment Plan
Students will have one of the two options below available. Please log into your myOTC, select Student Accounts, then select Payment Options to view which payment plan option is available to you.
MyPay – Monthly – Pre-authorize monthly payments to be deducted from your bank account or charged to your designated credit card.
MyPay – Pending Financial Aid – You are personally responsible for any balance due the college that your financial aid/military benefit does not cover.
MyPay-PENDING FINANCIAL AID is only available to you if:
- You plan to use financial aid to pay for college and have submitted your FAFSA and
other required documents to the Financial Aid Office.
- You are a graduating high school senior entering college as a first-time freshman.
- You plan to use your military benefits to pay for college and have submitted all required documents to the OTC Veterans Services Office.
Before you click the submit button to accept your agreement, please carefully read through the final review and the terms and conditions. Please retain your confirmation number for your records.
Additional information regarding the various payment plan options is available at My Payment Plan.
Please direct any questions concerning payment to Student Account Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.