If you are a student at any campus or center within the OTC college system, you are required to have an OTC SmartCard.
The OTC SmartCard serves two major purposes. First, it serves as your official student ID to be used on campus and will have your student ID number and photo on it. Second, it is one of your options to receive your student account refunds.
Register for the SmartCard at the following locations:
- OTC Springfield: Information Technology Service Center in the Information Commons Atrium
- OTC Table Rock: Student Services
- OTC Richwood Valley: Student Services
- OTC Lebanon: Main Office
- OTC Waynesville: Main Office
- OTC Republic: Main Office
Are you taking all online classes and don’t live near an OTC location? If so, you can request a “no-photo” OTC SmartCard.
For more information or if you have questions, please contact SmartCard, or call 417-447-4827.