Click here to see the steps to apply.
1. How are refunds from OTC delivered to students?
Once you have received your Refund Selection Kit along with your OTC SmartCard in the mail, you will visit the BankMobile website to activate your ID Card and select your refund preference. Once your refund preference is selected, funds are sent from OTC to BankMobile who then disburses them according to your selection. For more information about BankMobile, click here. Please note: In order to receive a refund it is required that you select your refund preference as soon as your Refund Selection Kit arrives in the mail.
2. How do I get my Refund Selection Kit and OTC SmartCard?
By mail at your primary address on file with Ozarks Technical Community College.
3. I don’t think I will ever get a refund. Why is it important to select a refund preference?
Although you might not currently expect a refund from OTC, we may have a refund for you in the future. After all, it may be necessary to drop a class, a class may be cancelled, or you may simply receive a scholarship or assistance you were not anticipating. Selecting your preferred method to receive refunds from OTC ensures you’ll always receive your refunds in a timely manner.
4. Why do I need an OTC SmartCard?
The OTC SmartCard is your official student ID which will be required in case you need assistance and we need to verify your identity.
5. What if I cannot visit OTC to have my picture taken?
You may qualify for a no-photo OTC SmartCard if all of the following apply:
- You are taking all your classes online.
- You are planning to have the OTC Bookstore deliver your textbooks by mail.
- You do not plan to use OTC facilities such as the Library, Testing Services, Tutoring & Learning Center, or Fitness Center.
- It would be considered a hardship for you to visit an OTC location to have your photo taken.